We almost got to see a day full of NFC North vs AFC East matchups. The Patriots defeated the Bears in game that came down to a few feet on a final play. The Vikings dismantled the Jets, and the Lions beat Miami by 11. Green Bay had their long needed bye week, and Buffalo was trounced by the Colts 37-5 (a score that had never happened before). The NFC North won the day 2-1, pushing the Bears from 1st to 4th in a matter of a few hours. The NFC North is a certainly one of the closest divisions, with all four teams sitting at 3 or 4 wins.
- Patrick Mahomes tossed 358 yards and 4 touchdowns
- Eli Manning and Matt Ryan combined for 778 yards and 2 touchdowns
- Michael Roberts and TY Hilton both caught 2 touchdowns
- Todd Gurley and Latavius Murray both rushed for 60+ yards and 2 touchdowns
- 13 Players with 100+ receiving yards