Big Ben leads a comeback over the Jaguars. The Saints continue to roll. Monday night featured an action-packed offensive showing between the Rams and the Chiefs
- Patrick Mahomes and Jared Goff combine for 64 completions, 893 yards, and 10 touchdowns.
- 4 quarterbacks threw 3 interceptions
- Tyreek Hill made 10 receptions for 215 yards and 2 touchdowns
- 6 Players with 100+ rushing yards
- Saquon Barkley, Mark Ingram II, Adrian Peterson, and Phillip Lindsay all rush for 2 touchdowns
Aaron Jones revitalizes the Packers’ running game. The Titans stun the Patriots in Tennessee. Ben Roethlisberger has a career day.
- Ben Roethlisberger tossed for 328 yards and 5 touchdowns
- 6 quarterbacks threw 2 interceptions
- Zach Ertz, Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson all had 100+ yards and 2 touchdowns
- 8 Players with 100+ rushing yards
- Aaron Jones, LeSean McCoy, Derrick Henry, Alvin Kamara all rush for 2 touchdowns
Six straight wins for the Houston Texans. New Orleans ruins the the Rams perfect season. Tom Brady and the Patriots prove to be too much for Aaron Rodgers.
- Jared Goff, Patrick Mahomes, Matt Ryan and Drew Brees all tossed for 300+ yards and 3+ touchdowns
- Michael Thomas made 12 receptions for 211 yards and 1 touchdown
- Travis Kelce, Adam Humphries, and OJ Howard all caught for 2 touchdowns
- Melvin Gordon and James Conner both rush for 100+ yards
- 5 Players with 2 rushing touchdowns
We almost got to see a day full of NFC North vs AFC East matchups. The Patriots defeated the Bears in game that came down to a few feet on a final play. The Vikings dismantled the Jets, and the Lions beat Miami by 11. Green Bay had their long needed bye week, and Buffalo was trounced by the Colts 37-5 (a score that had never happened before). The NFC North won the day 2-1, pushing the Bears from 1st to 4th in a matter of a few hours. The NFC North is a certainly one of the closest divisions, with all four teams sitting at 3 or 4 wins.
- Patrick Mahomes tossed 358 yards and 4 touchdowns
- Eli Manning and Matt Ryan combined for 778 yards and 2 touchdowns
- Michael Roberts and TY Hilton both caught 2 touchdowns
- Todd Gurley and Latavius Murray both rushed for 60+ yards and 2 touchdowns
- 13 Players with 100+ receiving yards
For some, it was an amazing week, like Tom Brady, Todd Gurley and Tyreek Hill. For others like Marcus Mariota, it was a week to forget. The Titans allowed him to be sacked 11 times, and yet he completed only 10 passes. It’s not uncommon to see something like this when a backup comes in for a possession or two, but Mariota played the entire game. Either the Ravens defense was on fire, or the Titans are in desperate need of a offensive line.
- Jameis Winston, Andrew Luck ,and Patrick Mahomes tossed for 4 touchdowns
- Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers both produced 2 touchdowns, along with last minute game winning drives
- Melvin Gordon rushed for 132 yards and 3 touchdowns
- Todd Gurley rushed for 208 yards and 2 touchdowns
- Tyreek Hill caught 7 passes for 142 yards and 3 touchdowns
Monday night was a historic one. On a 62 yard touchdown pass to rookie Tre’Quan Smith, Drew Brees passed Peyton Manning’s record of 71,940 passing yards. After the game, Brees sat at 72,103 career passing yards, and doesn’t appear to be slowing down any time soon. Third on the all-time list is Brett Favre at 71,838 yards, followed closely by Tom Brady at 67,418.
- Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers toss for 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions
- 12 players recorded 100+ receiving yards
- Eric Ebron, Antonio Brown, Tre’Quan Smith, Robby Anderson, David Moore all record 2 touchdowns
- Todd Gurley rumbles his was to 3 touchdowns
- Isaiah Crowell rushes for 200+ yards and 1 touchdown
It would appear that the Fitzmagic is gone. Following a dismal first-half performance in Chicago, he was replaced by Jameis Winston. While neither quarterback was able to get much going, Winston will be the starter following Tampa Bay’s bye week. On the other side of the field, Mitchell Trubisky had the game of his life, tossing for 6 touchdowns and 354 yards. On Thursday night, Jared Goff and Kirk Cousins combined for just under 900 passing yards and 8 touchdowns. The receivers also had a field day, with Cooper Kupp recording 2 Touchdowns on 162 yards, and Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen both having strong performances for the Vikings.
- Jared Goff, Andrew Luck, Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan all toss for 400+ yards
- 23 players recorded 100+ receiving yards
- Alvin Kamara rushes for 134 yards and 3 touchdowns
- Nick Chubb and Mike Davis rush for 100+ yards and score 2 touchdowns
- Jared Cook caught for 110 yards and 2 touchdowns
NFP presents its weekly list of QB, RB and WR stats in sortable table format.